I’d like to try something new, like collaborative poetry and call it “A Poem for Your Thoughts.”
This is how it works:
- I come up with a theme or idea
- I pose some questions to get your thoughts on it
- You respond with your thoughts in the comments section
- At the end of the week, I compile everyone’s thoughts into a poem
This is completely experimental, so I don’t know how it’ll go and how many people would respond. I will also be posting this on my Facebook pages.
I previously did something similar in my poem 30 Days of Beard which was a lot of fun.
This week’s experiment would be about STRESS
- If stress was tangible, would it be a person, animal, plant or object?
- Would stress be male or female?
- How would you describe stress’ personality, looks or actions?
- How would you interact with stress?
Your answers can be realistic, silly or sarcastic. Be creative, have fun with it! I’ll post back in a week! 🙂
Here’s a collage using Google images to give you some inspiration.